Thursday, April 26, 2007

Astounded

We’re having a baby…no really, we’re having a baby! (me talking to myself)

well…while I have anticipated with some anxiousness the arrival of li’l G, I am still astounded and captivated by the fact that it’s happening today…right now. we’re at the hospital…look there is Amy (contracting now every 2 minutes)

…her phenomenal Doctor Sue Glander just came in to brake the water (…should help the flow). I am astounded by Amy’s courage and strength, a supernatural gift for sure. Now, she’s cranking the pitocin and making huge sinus curves on the monitor.

Pretty soon, we will be welcoming our little son or daughter for the first time ever. They say first impressions are huge, well, this one is.

Author guaranteed to be a mess for days.

3 comments:

Darcy Dickerson said...

I am so excited for you both! We have been wondering all afternoon what is going on. Thank you for the update.

Please know I am praying!!!

Gloria said...

Well......for pete's sake in the mornin'.....Can't hardly stand not knowing. Amy, you look absolutely amazing!! (Tomas, you're cute too) Can't believe you are in labor in these pictures. I love you guys so much and can't wait to meet (and hold) the sweet precious one!!! Will check back in the morning - please call if you need anything at all. Praying and praying, Gloria

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We're so very happy for you! Can't wait to meet her is person and wish you the best!
Love,
Carola and Vince