Tuesday, April 10, 2007

36 weeks!!! from Little G

it's my turn to share today. i have been enjoying swimming and jumping in mommy's tummy for so many months now! i even started dancing at 5:30 this morning to remind mommy that we are celebrating today because i've been hanging out here for 36 weeks! (ok, according to my math 36 weeks doesn't seem right, but that's what the drs and mommy have for their count, so i'll go with that)

speaking of dancing and jumping ... my space is getting a little cramped in here. early on, i had been getting some decorating ideas when mommy and pappa watched that home makeover show ... although, it was often hard to hear things over mommy crying. i don't know why she would cry ... always sounded like lots of fun to me with people yelling and cheering. :) but, it is still pretty cozy in here. i'm not sure what mommy thinks about it though. i've heard her say she can't breathe or there's no room to eat. and i've noticed when i stretch way out and bump up against her ribs that she pushes on me. i guess she's just giving me love taps.

i've heard mommy talk a lot about heartburn. i'm not sure what that is.

i enjoy my morning kickboxing routines, and my evening gymnastic workouts. i figure i have to get into shape so i can keep up with the other person i hear out there a lot...who pappa and mommy say is my big sister. she sounds like lots of fun ... and very busy.

i'm excited to meet my mommy and pappa and big sister soon... Am I a boy or girl??? ... i won't tell!! what do you think?? can't wait to meet you all!

No comments: