Thursday, March 27, 2008

Write It Down

emma has started something new. she'll tell me something, and then she asks me if i can write that down. she wants me to take notes for her . . . it seems to be to remind us both.

tonight she gave me three things:
1. don't drink all the juice (meaning 'i want orange juice in the morning, so be sure we still have some.')
2. i want to sit on the edge (that's the head of the table where isabella's high chair is . . . lately she likes to sit where i normally have isabella sitting :) )
3. don't eat all the waffles (meaning, 'i want waffles for breakfast, so make sure there are some left for me.')

it totally cracks me up. she's very serious about it, and she'll ask me several times to be sure that i'm going to write this down. she reviews everything for me too, so it's very helpful. i'm not sure how it started . . . maybe she just noticed mommy's forgetfulness, and thought i needed a little help remembering things!

No comments: