Monday, June 25, 2007

New Pictures


our friend, ms. rachel, took some pictures of me and my big sister. mommy wanted to give some pictures of us to pappa for father's day. i thought it was pretty fun. i don't think my big sis wanted to have her picture taken with me, and then she was really worried about the bugs. i'm not sure what the fuss was ... ms. rachel and mommy kept telling her that the bugs only like adults. hmmm ... anyways, i wanted to share a few of the pictures that ms. rachel took.

4 comments:

Jen Greven said...

These are beautiful! :)

thepettys said...

just clicking around and what do I see???
so pretty and glad you like them!
Rachel

allison said...

Beautiful girls! I love the pics!
allison

Becky in CT said...

Thanks for this glimpse into your family. Loved reading all the comments along the way. Tomas, God has blessed you with 3 beautiful woman. Looking forward to meeting them all soon.

The Hastings family
Cape Town, South Africa