Tuesday, May 15, 2007

On Being a Big Sister

so, i've been trying to figure out all this big sister stuff ... it's pretty cool that i'm a big sister now, but i sure wish my little sister could do more things with me. mommy says that she will be able to play with me someday, but i don't like waiting! i asked mommy the other day if isabella could go back in her tummy and mommy said she couldn't. i don't know why. nobody told me that there was a no return policy on little sisters.

i've been getting some really fun presents for becoming a big sister. i've been loving it! i got a cool present from mommy and pappa the other day for being a big sister ... a backpack and lunch bag for school that i can carry. they are pink and have my name on it. here are some pictures of me with my new bags.

i had my dance recital over the weekend. ms. sandi taught us a cool dance routine. we were the tinkerbells ... although, i liked calling myself fiona at rehearsal and cinderella the day of the dance. anyways, it was lots of fun and i liked having all the mommies and pappas clap for us. i even got a medal when i was done.

i will be trying a tumbling class this summer. i start at the end of this month. i am excited about that. i am also returning to see ms. tanya for my refresher infant swim resource classes at the end of this month. she taught me how to float and swim last summer, so i am going back in a few weeks for some refresher classes. our pool is opening in our neighborhood, so i want to be ready to swim.

well, i have to go take care of my babies. i'll share more with you soon.

1 comment:

triplethreat said...

Great job, Emma - I am sure my older siblings wondered if there was a return policy on me as well, back in the day (or maybe still!)! You're doing a great job being a big sis - and the new backpack and lunchbag are great! Coco says you'll have to show her the ropes when it's her turn. ;) See you soon!